HOUSE CLEARANCE LONDON
At Central London House Clearance we pride ourselves on providing London's leading house clearance and office clearance services.
Whether you need a full house clearance or office clearance, or you simply want a single item taken away, we are the people to call.
Our house clearance service is the most comprehensive on the market.
"Great service, prompt reliable and hassle free indeed!
Could you now sell the house for us!"
Jeanie Dickson Hampstead London NW3
Why Use Central London House Clearance?
- We will clear all items from the premises, leaving the property tidy and swept through.
- All items that are to be disposed of are taken to responsible licensed waste transfer stations with the highest recycling standards.
- We offset the cost of the house clearance against any residual value in the items cleared.
- We offer a fixed price service, with no hidden costs.
- We are fully licensed and insured for all aspects of our house clearance service.
- We offer a probate valuation and house contents valuation service by experienced valuers (if required).
- All our work is carried out by dedicated, experienced and friendly house clearance staff.
- We facilitate the re-use of as many of the items we clear as possible, enabling us to offer the most environmentally friendly solution.
- We are delighted to take items to charity shops on behalf of our clients.
- We offer a delivery and removal service for items being retained by our clients.
"I am very happy to recommend Central London House Clearance to others. They were polite, efficient and strong!!"
Sally Anne Clowes Redcliffe Gdns Earls court London SW10
Above all our house clearance service is highly price competitive, professional and hassle free.
How does our house clearance service work?
It's very easy, you call us, we give you a free no obligation quote, and if you're happy for us to proceed we do the job at a time that suits you.
The experience was unexpectedly stress free from start to finish and I would recommend your service to others."
Mrs V Oldfield Putney London SW15
What does our house clearance service cost?
There are three factors that influence the cost;
1. The labour required
2. The cost of disposal of the items cleared
3. The resale value of the items to be cleared
If there is considerable re-sale value in the items to be cleared, such as antique furniture, collectables, works of art, or high value quality furniture we will make you an offer for the items ourselves or advise you on where / how to sell it.
If we buy items from you the agreed price is offset against the costs for clearing any remaining items and the final price of the job is set. In some cases we pay to do the job, in others we charge.
If you decide not to sell to us we will be happy to transport items to the buyer / auction house etc as well as taking items being retained to other locations or transported for sale.
Our commitment to recycling and re-using
Like many of our clients, we are highly conscious of our responsibility to reduce waste and preserve recourses. This is why we are committed to recycling and re-using the items we clear.
We transport waste to responsible recycling facilities. Items that can be re-used or re-sold are taken to a wide range of businesses and charities to sell as second hand goods. We are very happy to discuss with clients exactly what will happen to the items we clear.